Falling Ruins in Tarsh

From: philippe reymond <philippe.reymond_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:11:39 +0100

Could anyone tell me where I may find information about Falling Ruins in Tarsh ?

Context :
I am creating a (small) Tribe on the border of Tarsh for my campaign : from the south of Dwarf Mine to the Exile’s border (with the eastern Bush Range as a No Man’s Land), from Dragonspine as a western border to the River. I could call it now “The Dendrogi Pass », according to the Greg’s “Harda Pass”.
My Idea was that these poor “badlands” clans were “incited” and supported by some (Pharengite and Etyries) factions, after the “Tarsh War” episode, to get together and secure a road. They are trying to make a small town from a village.
What I’ve done seems finally more or less compatible with UW (Tarsh in Flame).
I am of course looking for material …

excuse my poor english
Philippe