Runes for Sartarite Tribes

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:34:41 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-01-02-1430.

Comments appreciated.

I was wondering if there were any runes for the individual tribes or clans of Sartar or other Heortling groups?
I know that there is a rune for Sartar as the Founder, could that be used to represent the Sartarites as a whole?
In TR page 14, the Esrolians are represented by a mastery rune inside an earth rune, the Aeolians have a storm rune inside a law rune, and the Caladrans have another rune form.
Would the Tarsh Exiles or the Far-Point Confederation have their own runes? (I was thinking for some strange reason that the Alda-Churi would use the Vingkot High King rune)
I am want to label up a Dragon Pass map with runes representing the tribes and other groups of people instead of using their names on the map.

Cheers
DARRAN 'What song the Syrens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among the women, although puzzling questions,
are not beyond *all* conjecture.

              Sir Thomas Browne