Announcements or not

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:54:45 +0100

Announcing publication dates - and delays - is tricky stuff, but I certainly prefer to see an announcement telling what's in the works and dates for it, even if these have to be changed later. And all things considered, Issaries, Inc.'s dates haven't been more wrong than those of fairly successful software companies like Microsoft... In fact, I think the delays are amazingly small for such a small company.

I for one take all explanations at face value, as it is the products that earn Issaries, Inc.'s employees their living. Why invent excuses when you are the one hurting most from the delay?

Nils Weinander
A generation comes and a generation goes, but the earth remains the same forever -- Ecclesiastes 1:4

Do You Yahoo!?