Re: Gloranthan New Years Resolution

From: Tradetalk_at_...
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:12:07 +0100

Rick Meints wrote:
> In answer to that question, I've come up with my
> Gloranthan New Year's Resolution:

Thanks for this suggestion. I will try to get also all the members of the Chaos Society engaged into this resolution. In Germany the problem is more worse then in the english speaking countries. Because of the sales - Multisim - hasn't published anything in german beside the rules and the glorantha book. If this sales doesn't increasing over the next year, we wouldn't ever seen more in the case the sales of Issaries will become better.

But we will do our very best to find new pleayers for HeroWars.

> UZ: The Trolls of Glorantha
> Unspoken Word 2 (and probably 3)
> Tradetalk 10 and 11 (at least)
> Legacy of Pavis (another P&BR Companion)

You forgot some stuff. Tradetalk # 10 is ready for print, # 11 will be out in march, # 12 in August, # 13 in november.

Legacy of Pavis will hit the shelves in february and Tentacles Tomes Pavis # 3 will be out for Tentacles.

Son of Karzant and Impther should also be out in the first half year from UW.

Furthermore we will produce our new Glorantha comic, # 1 will start in march.

Cheers

Ingo