Re: Announcements or not

From: TheCam_at_...
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:58:46 EST

I really like the status report Greg gave a few days ago. It let us know the status of the varying products (at the printer, editing stage, have all the graphics, ect.) without promising a specific date. It let me have a good idea of where each product stands *right now*. That's all I really need to know to feel adequately informed.

He could have said Barbarian Adventures was at the printer and we'd have it in our hot little hands by February 15th but what if there was a massive printing error? A fire at the warehouse? A postal strike?

A monthly status report would be nice (but not if it will take too much time away from your creative work!!) but I don't feel dates are necessary.

Dave