Re: Clans Questions

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:27:47 -0800

> There was one last question that I forgot to add concerning
> kinstrife. If a clan has, say, 4 or 5 bloodlines is it kinstrife (ie,
> Chaos doom and gloom) if someone from bloodline A murders bloodline
> D. Is everyone in the clan kin? Are there relative levels
> of 'kinness'?.

Yes there are relative levels of kin-ness, and Clan-kin is close enough to count as kinstrife. (If nothing else, you all have the same ancesters). Check out Thunder Rebels 22-28 for the basics of "Kin" - Clan, Bloodline, Household. Kinstrife also applies across clan lines - if Clan A often intermarries with Clan X, then the two clans are related, and kinstrife can apply (Think about rubbing out one of your in-laws, or your Mother's Brother). Note that Tribes are (almost) purely political, so Tribal ties generally have no bearing on degree of Kin.

> Also, has anyone drawn a map showing all the clans of all the tribes?

Not that I'm aware of (Greg *might* have such a thing for his own campaign, but I haven't seen anything like it at his office). A lot of people don't *want* "official" clan maps, as their own campaigns would soon be out of sync with the "official" maps.

Roderick