Re: Roads in Sartar, Apple Lane's Sheruff

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:20:05 -0000

One more note that I forgot: I'd assume that the Uleria temple doesn't just exist as a brothel. I'd think various people would come to try and obtain Uleria's blessing when the usual methods didn't work. Childless couples who were desperate might come to worship there together, lovesick youngsters might petition Uleria to kindle love for them in the target of their affection, etc. I would think it wouldn't exactly be a respectable thing to do, but more like something that is done but hushed over. You might think "In conservative Heortling tribes? No way!" but I've heard more tales to amaze about the goings on in small towns than in the big city.

--Bryan