Re: Re: Ooooh! Art; heroquests

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:15:02 -0800

Darran

> Is it the Skull Ruins and the Vale of Bones?

Correct!

> However in the picture it looks too small unless it is a trick of
> perspective.

It's a trick of perspective -- and a little harder to see with the processed covers.

Craig wrote:

> Entry cost of the HeroQuest ? Is this one of the new things coming
> out in 2nd edition?

> Remember that these all include several stages of story events. Variant
> versions of most of them exist. What they share is:
> Entry cost of 5 HP

Hmm, our experience is that you need 5 HP to survive a heroquest. If you need 5 on top of that just to try, I don't see them being a very big part of the game any more.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>