Re: TotRM teleportation

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:29:30 -0000

> remember that much of the fiction was written with RQ in mind.

Yeesss.... there seemed to be a bit of the "beam me up, Scotty" about it.

> Me? I figure that if a temple of Orlanth is blessed with a Mastakos
> shrine, then the shrine might in fact BE the 'Teleport Room' - to

OK, so its a property of the person rather than the building, is that fair to say? I guess my concern is how significant thi i or should be to the Empire - implicit and understood, one of the many wondrous ways by which the Empire is knitted together, or a shoiwy display of magic power by those who can or ened to?