Re: Re: 7 mothers, lightbringer temples, worlddominance

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:48:00 +0000

"KYER, JEFFREY" wrote:
> His name is Doburdun, the Loyal Storm. Sadly, he doesn't have
> the mythic breadth of Orlanth so he's not too popular.

Or competent.

The King of the Iristalos regretted replacing the Stone Guard with Doburdun lackeys, when he sent them against us; although outnumbered, we defeated them with ease.

When I faced the Dirani's Champion alone, it was clear who was the better warrior. When *I* hold a Champion's portion, no Doburdun will withstand me.

Karlina Umathskars-daughter, Devotee of Vinga.