Uz!

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:52:43 -0000

I have just received my Uz! book from those great guys at Unspoken Word and eagerly devoured it last night (after all Uz are always hungry!).

I have a question regarding something I saw in it though. On the map showing where trolls are in Genertala it shows that there are about 1,500,000 Uz in Koromandel (sp?), whereas the rest of Genertala only has about 1,750,000. Is this right? Are there really that many Uz there? If so, why and what do they do there?

Anyway, an outstanding piece of work. It really does grab the flavour (another reference to the Uz interest in food, the book is sprinkled with them) of what the Uz are about. I heartily recommend it to all.

Cheers,

Edward

Edward G McDonald
Director
For and on behalf of Trinity Group Limited egm_at_...