Re: Re: Small Glorantha

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:01:53 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, contracycle wrote:

> > Then again, I think this is a problem from the earliest maps.
> There's an
> > _old_ article on the Glorantha site, where Greg tries to talk about
> the
> > scale of Dragon Pass (the boardgame).
>
> I also think the map of the lunar empire shows it be quite small by
> real world analogues.

Luckily we just have to work out sensible dimensions, and adjust the scales on the maps. Everything else is fine. These days we even have excellent maps!

I hope we are going to get a nice map of Sartar too, like the one that has been done of Tarsh.

here, for instance:

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/graphics/middle/maps/tarsh_download.jpg

Infact, a map of Dragonpass done in the same style would be extremely cool and useful.

        -Adept