Re: Scenario idea

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:12:25 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, wulfcorbett wrote:

> has anyone here considered converting the story from the anime
> 'Princess Mononoke' to Hero Wars? I'm working out the general ideas,
> but if anyone else has thought about it, I'd like some extra
> inspiration.

You have good taste wolfie. I think that is _the_ most inspiring movie to show one's players before an epic Glorantha game.

That's what I did, anyway.

As for the actual story... hmm. What was the name of that elven forest where it was remarked that animals grow to monsterous sizes, etc... In the eastern corner of Ralios parhaps?

Btw, did you catch that the white little things that kept appearing and disappearing in the forest were mushrooms, or mushroom spirits.

People tought that mushrooms must be spirits, since most of the time they weren't there (invisible) and then they appeared overnight.

        -Adept