Wulf - eyes only

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:36:51 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, wulfcorbett wrote:

> > Renegade mostali, and either the Red Emperor, the Pharaoh or sir
> > Ehilrist as the emperor of Japan.
>
> Hmm... heretical Mostali working for the Empire up in Stinkwood...
> that works... the Boar could come from the Ivory Plinth too... and
> our clan has had a lot of trouble with Tusk Riders...
>
> Wulf

That works. I don't remember at the moment whether the tusk riders are animist or theistic, but the boar could even be a related daimon or a spirit boar. That way it could be big enough (hmm... parhaps related to the one that was killed and bound to the altar by the founding hero of the tuskriders), and disappear into foul-smelling muck like the one in the movie.

It's a damn grim tale you are going to run. I hope your gamers will be more decisive than the hero of Mononoke Hime, who just let's it all fall apart. San had the right ideas >=D (Obviously a Yinkin-touched girl that has been adopted by the spirits). At least in the 10w2 range on many abilities, with a dodge and movement skills in the w3 range.

        -Adept