Re: Re: Wulf - eyes only

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 02:00:30 +0200 (EET)

:> San had the right ideas >=D (Obviously a Yinkin-touched girl
:> that has been adopted by the spirits).
:
:Just to REALLY muddy the waters, I was going to make her Telmori :-)
:I also have a Telmori girl as a Follower to my Vingan, so Telmori are
:not seen as immediately threatening.
:
:Wulf

!! Of course a Telmori. With the big wolfs and all. I must have been having a bad brain day. It's just the way San moves in the movie, that makes one think of a Yinkini heroine.

But of-course. A wolf girl for the big spirit wolves.

There's even good stats for Moro and her pups. AR p97 great wolf for the pups, and something like Hrognar AR p98 as Moro.

Two tails on Hrognar sounds pretty apt too.

Though the great wolves need much more "dodge attack" to have the survivability of those in the movie.

Good gaming Wulf. I bet it will be really something!

        -Adept