Re: scale

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:43:43 -0800

Graham

> Checking the Lunar Map, the mighty empire is slightly smaller than the
> British mainland, which makes Sartar tiny. I'd want Sartar more the size of
> Scotland, so an increase of about a factor four seems right. That makes the
> Lunar Empire about 2,500 miles long, which is comparable to the bigger
> Medieval and Ancient empires.

Checking the Lunar Empire map in the old Glorantha: Genertela etc., the Empire (Heartland and Provinces) is 1260 km at its longest, or 787 miles. That's almost 50% longer than Britain, and that's if you don't count Eol or Sartar.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com