Re: Re: Seven Mothers

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:38:51 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, aranwyth wrote:

<snip>
> A claim has been made that there is no common reason why the
> Orlanthi&#92;Heortlings&#92;Sartarites would want the Lunars out of Sartar.
> I have been trying to show reasons why this is plainly false.

I can't really see this either. There are reasons why some unscrupulous clans may want to collaborate for a while to settle their old personal scores, but the conflict between Orlanth and the Red Goddess is rather plain to see.

The Lunars worship a goddess tainted by chaos, and use chaotic demons and broospawn in warfare. There can be no peace with people like that.

Politics comes after religion and worldview.

        -Adept : Happily running a game in 1600 ST at the moment