Re: Chaos and Lunars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:08:50 -0800

> 1. Maybe the bulk of Lunars never see the chaotic side.
>
> 2. Maybe the Lunar priesthood explains that Chaos is really a secret
> power, not properly understood by the heathen. (That makes the Lunars
> kind of a nuclear superpower.)

Pretty much true.

> 3. How would you tell the difference between our brave hero who
> heroquested for extra toughness, and their chaos-tainted villain who
> sacrificed for a chaos feature: armoured hide?

By Urox's walking Chaos-o-meter (aka your local berserk beer-swilling psychopath), of course! While 'Bullies have been wrong in the past, it is still the Heortling's main Chaos detection ability, and it *does* work. So they can tell that Bjorni's toughness is not chaotic, while that guy's toughness *is*.

Roderick