Re: Dragonewt/Human

From: bwbfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:39:07 EST

Andrew Barton:
> > I'd say a Dragonewt/human crossbreed is pretty unlikely.
> > Absurd even.

> A dream dragon might be more likely to crossbreed? Can't find
> the reference, but at least one description of dream dragons
> says they can vary as much as dreams do, and can often be
> whimsical.

Windwhistler from Pavis, as a somewhat lustful lesser draconic being (wyrm or wyvern?) and priest of the Dragon Sun, might be the hero's grandmother/ ancestor, possibly unbeknown to everyone except some long-lost friend Forang Farosh type, or perhaps she would recognize him (draconic instinct?). Maybe in the EWF Age she was in Dragon Pass.

Jerome Blondel