RE: Re: Chaotic bat

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:15:44 -0500

I think objectivity is too sophisticated a concept for pretty much all Heortlings, there's good stuff and bad stuff and really bad stuff like chaos.

>Sir Ethilrist's "pet", the counter that eats a straight line of
>entire hexes in Dragon Pass. It's mighty weird, and presumably has
>no place in Heortling belief systems. Do they think it chaotic?

Not sure how it's presented in Hero Wars since I don't recall any mention in the brief overview of Sir Ethilrist's bunch. It's probably from the same hell as their mounts so it's most certainly bad but that doesn't make it chaotic.

Oliver