RE: Chaotic bat

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:02:31 +1100

G'day all,

Andrew also being argumentative:

How many people survive as witnesses to seeing the Bat in all its Chaotic Glory?

"Sure I was at RuneGate. My hair went white that day. I remember seeing the Bababababbbbbaaatt. Oh no, the memories, the horror, the horror,..." froth, froth, burble, burble.

Think seeing Great Cthulhu and living. Its off to a quiet rubber lined room for you sonny boy.

I imagine seeing it flap by quietly is disturbing but not obviusly chaotic to a non-Uroxi. How does a non-Uroxi really tell something is chaos as opposed to an enemy/stranger?

Also I belive the Bat was a native deity of Darjin? before being corrupted by chaos in the Gods War. Before finally being healed/bound by the Goddess on her great apotheosis quest.

There are plenty of natural huge strange beings out there beyond Heortling experience and maybe they do call them all Chaos/Predark. I wouldn't trust a Uroxi though. He is probably after a free holiday and some beer at my expense. I didn't see any zombies in our woods!

Andrew