Re: RE: Chaotic bat

From: segolene <segolene.fausten_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:40:20 +0100

The red godess is linked to chaos, but the bat is only one of the consequences...
One of the name of the moon is Rashorana (the illuminated) and is said to have bought illumination to humans and allowed some abominations such as Nysalor and Arkat.
According to Heortling standards, heroquests outside the path shown by gods and heros are really dangerous for questers and illumination is probably the most exotic and dangerous way...

> G'day all,
>
> Andrew also being argumentative:
>
> How many people survive as witnesses to seeing the Bat in all its Chaotic
Glory?

> "Sure I was at RuneGate. My hair went white that day. I remember seeing
the Bababababbbbbaaatt. Oh no, the memories, the horror, the horror,..." froth, froth, burble, burble.

> Think seeing Great Cthulhu and living. Its off to a quiet rubber lined
room for you sonny boy.

> I imagine seeing it flap by quietly is disturbing but not obviusly chaotic
to a non-Uroxi. How does a non-Uroxi really tell something is chaos as opposed to an enemy/stranger?

> Also I belive the Bat was a native deity of Darjin? before being corrupted
by chaos in the Gods War. Before finally being healed/bound by the Goddess on her great apotheosis quest.

> There are plenty of natural huge strange beings out there beyond Heortling
experience and maybe they do call them all Chaos/Predark. I wouldn't trust a Uroxi though. He is probably after a free holiday and some beer at my expense. I didn't see any zombies in our woods!