Re: Re: Chaotic bat

From: Ben Waggoner <benwaggoner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:35:31 -0800 (PST)

Storm bull or not, I'd think that something as intensely chaotic as the bat would make folks without a specific Sense Chaos skill know there is something Cosmically Wrong.

The Lovecraftian analogy is a good one. Lovecraft characters pick up on the alieness off what they're seeing immediately and intensely.

Think animals before earthquakes. Anyone near the bat should have the sense that something is desperately wrong. Anyone seeing it would know it was the source of the feeling.

I'm sure having a dragon fly through the tula would also be noticiable and weird, but differently so.

-Ben Waggoner

Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! http://auctions.yahoo.com