Re: talkin' of da french

From: shannonwright_1966 <shwright17sons_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:00:15 -0000

 Yea,right. What cheapsmoke have you been tok'in lately??

> damn, they've got Paris, Croissants, Piaf, wine from Bordeaux and
now even Hero Wars!
> I [as german neighbour] feel depressed...
> :)

Do not be depressed. They also have attitudes, arrogence, the "Holier-Than-Though" way of thinking and Lord know's what else.

Beside Deustchland has - Bavaria, Strudel, Spatsle, Schnitzel, Wine from the Rhine and Ruhr, and Schools that teach English so you can read "Hero Wars" in it's original format, so nothing gets lost in the Translation.

  Deustchland ist Zehr gutte!!

         Chuse

             Sloth

P.S.:If you do not agree with what I said, just contact me away from here at my address.