Re: map of Sartar

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:52:54 EST

Hello Friends,
> I wonder if somebody is ready to take on the heroic task of creating a

> really good map of the area of Sartar?
>
> The annointed version of the KoDP map on the Glorantha site is nice, but
> we would need one with much more detail. Preferrably a nice big map,
> with the borders of the country, and the tribes. Holy places, roads,
> major temples...
>
> There's talent for making maps out there. Parhaps the community should
> raise some money to encourage our heroes?

I know that there is a very good and detailed map (handdrawn in black and white with a pencil) in Gregs office.
If you have a close look at the upcoming products page rom Issaries you will notice that the "Heortling Narrators Kit" will contain a big clour map of Sartar.
I hope to see this map which i have seen in Gregs office to become THIS colour map.

Cheers

André