Re: map of Sartar

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:32:45 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-02-11-0000.

"Mikko Rintasaari" and Osentalka_at_... wrote:
> > I know that there is a very good and detailed map (handdrawn in black
and
> > white with a pencil) in Gregs office.
>
> Oh! Neat.
>
> > If you have a close look at the upcoming products page rom Issaries you
will
> > notice that the "Heortling Narrators Kit" will contain a big clour map
of
> > Sartar.
>
> Nice.
>
> > I hope to see this map which i have seen in Gregs office to become THIS
> > colour map.
>
> That would make sense. I wonder if we could get some estimate of when
> this is to be expected?

Give me this map and I could do a colour version in a matter of weeks.

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.