Re: Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:06:07 EST

Hello Friends!
> My disappointment over the clan questionnaire not finding its way into

> Barbarian Adventures had more to do with its usefulness to the Narrator
> SNIP
> importance to them. Leaving the clan questionnaire until Orlanth is Dead
> lessens its overall dramatic impact because players will realize how
> vital their answers are to the outcome of the overall Sartar Rising
> story-arc.

I canīt more agree to a statement.

> I agree that many of the details on Lunar foes could have been excised in
> favor of the clan questionnaire, as well as the graphic non-player
> character displays. The other information, however, is very useful and

Sorry, but here i do NOT agree.
I think that these Leader Sheets are VERY useful, and to present them in the first book was a good idea. Later on in the Sartar Rising Series it will save a lot of space in describeing important Narrator Characters. THEN you will have to be familiar with this format, so itīs better to make them known to narratorīs as soon as possible.

Cheers

André