Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: charlescorrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:15:45 -0000

> > Once characters get to the 10W+ level, I think that for a
> > Narrator to to guarantee that the characters are defeated
> > requires a 2 mastery difference.
>
> I'd agree up to a point, but narrator characters of that stature
> would generally have followers and HP of their own...

I'm a fan of pre-computing all followers and augments on narrator characters so as to focus play on what the characters do. But the point of HPs for the opposition is well noted.

For one use narrator characters, I prefer the idea of 2 broad(ish) skills rather than a fully developed pc style sheet.

regards,
Charles