Re: Augment to W4

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:37:19 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-02-14-1540.

"Benedict Adamson" wrote:
> wulfcorbett wrote on [HeroWars]:
> [It is easy to augment to W4 levels]
>
> [snip some excellent maths]
>
> Conclusion: augmenting using followers will not boost you 'to Harrek
> levels' because Harrek will simultaneously be boosting himself to
> even higher levels.

True, but if you *were* to fight Harrek you would have to come up with some tactic to seperate him from his followers, catch him unawares so he can not augment with magic straight away, and try to force him to use a weaker ability so his AP 's are lower.
My advice would be to use Running, Sprint or Tactical Retreat and turntail and run away! =)

Cheers Darran.

... Aeolia, where the storm-clouds have their home, a place teeming with furious winds from the south. Here Aeolus is king, and in a vast cavern he controls the brawling winds and the roaring storms, keeping them curbed and fettered in their prison. Resentfully they rage from door to door in the mountainside, protesting loudly, while Aeolus sits in his high citadel, sceptre in hand, taming their arrogance and controlling their fury.

                        Virgil.  The Aeneid.