Re: Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: Kevin Blackburn <kevin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:46:10 +0000

In article <5.1.0.14.0.20020214145540.027039d0_at_...>, Graham Robinson <graham_at_...> writes
>I'm personally wondering how to slow down players improvement of good
>skills, so that Tarsh raiders of the W2 level still seem a challenge.
>The linear improvement system seems flawed for long campaign play.

You can, like me, be miserable, and rule on whether the skills was fully used. Using a double mastery combat skill to off a trollkin to my mind doesn't count as use. Happily players are rarely prepared to use the "double cost if not used" option for buying skills.

--
Kevin Blackburn                         Kevin_at_...