Re: Clan Questionnaire

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:05:11 -0500

Mark Galeotti wrote:

>The version [of the clan questionaaire] in OiD
>will be a bit different...

It will be a *lot* different, from what I have seen. I'm not certain the changes are for the better, either. The revised questionnaire provides information useful to the "Sartar Rising" story-arc, but little else. Let us hope Issaries keeps the original questionnaire available online for people to use, as well as creating a new one for the eventual SR questionnaire.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and