Re: Re: Barbarian Adventures

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:29:21 +0000

>Yes, and I have made it quite clear that I DO regard the material as
>a valuable description of Orlanthi psychology, and furthermore I laud
>the effort to make such a psychological description. But I will not
>accept that this psychology information substitutes for actual
>information about the lives of Orlanthi.

And yet, the books are full of such descriptions. Ignore the myths for a minute. Exactly what questions about their culture, their lives, their world AREN'T being answered? I can see info on their buildings, their steads, their economics, their social structures, their laws, their marriages, their entertainment, and on and on. What do you miss? What SHOULD have been included?

In short, you keep saying somethings missing, but I really don't get _what_.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson