Re: Pranks

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:44:52 -0000

> So, what we're looking for is pranks. Magical or mundane, but nonlethal.

> Preferably the sort of thing that even the victim('s player) can
laugh at.
> Any ideas? I'll compile a list and pass them on to him next week.

It depends on what abilities he has. What aspects of Trickster does he favour?

Swords to Plowshares - The Sartarite adventurers unexpectedly come across a Lunar patroll with warrants for their arrest. Surely they'll all get along much better if those silly swords both sides just drew are turned into something _much_ more usefull. Surely Barntar would approve!

Simon Hibbs