Re: Myths are getting plain silly

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:20:49 -0000

> I thought for a while that I was the only one who
found the
> thread errr, largely self-absorbed and perplexing.

Or, indeed, off-topic. If anyone wishes to continue this topic (on reality of myth, cultural relativism, etc.) then, unless they can bring it directly back to the question of 'playing Hero Wars in Glorantha', I respectfully request that they do so in a different forum. The Glorantha Digest can presently be reached by sending a message with the word 'help' to glorantha-request_at_... if you're not already a member of that, for example, and other possibilities doubtless exist.

Thankyou.

Trotsky
Hero Wars List Moderator