Re: [openherowars] Not Yurts But Ducks (was just Yurts)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_rj6pdi3XtdXvXwNxitMqfCcKNmwAn6LKEDY5WM33KhjaqnYzcmdONdQd5yS9i8xcm-Be>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:42:31 +1000

Dammit Peter, this is *serious*!

While the sucking and blowing capabilities of small duck-billed creatures may not seem important to you, I can assure you that the entire second act plot of Project 'X' - 'Duck Fornicators of Gor-gor-ma' rests precisely on this issue.

Are you suggesting that a post to president_at_zi7HCcgQgS2-DNKFcGNn4nBcT94EntbX4BA5DjLApIlzP7ru5B7M6MtPcWSriyYIxDkaJzyhj8S9dTNnccr19Q2L.yahoo.invalid might help me in my research? Have you had much experience with small flightless birds? (Blind ones would be even better - apparently its a sign of extensive practice).

Yours Flamefully, Seriously and Earnestly

John