Re: [OpenHeroWars] Re: Flaming (Was [No Subject] was [Not Yurts But Ducks (was just Yurts)]

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_pw1zWYgqdiKJ7GGgjbUY6mgzj38sx1m7Ufex0xIAz04i3ls0c0wqDXCFjpJbBOO7lwgq>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:54:40 +1000

Someone (is aranwyth a little girl's name or a little boy's name?) wrote:

> I hope nobody starts posting about sheep burning.

I thought we were already flaming a smelly goat. [for more, see our esteemed Bookmarks page.]

Outbreaks of Foot-In-Mouth disease, while distressing to yer average Gloranthan punter, can be contained in isolated lists - just make sure a vet is on hand.

Fawningly

John

nysalor_at_gT4rS7SWij-obKgs_8aTtC7b7LRke6nhcoK8yg1o1xXT3qhfT90cP1NYCXZTcaOJhqxeWtkH4WlQJyKwlS9Q.yahoo.invalid John Hughes

Every duck has his limit, and you scum have pushed me over the line!