I Want Beaks AKA Roasting a Smelly Goat (was [Who's afraid of the big bad moderator?])

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_OPcMV_7IA6P04eS3_DHlwCG522Dsrh8oJw8tsHBsa5FECuwnhw_FJZPkiUUfEhJlsKhY>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:33:00 +1000

At the risk of prolonging activity on what is rapidly becoming a dead list...

Our much-fawned immoderator:

>No. Death threats probably will get you band, so I hope I don't have to ban
>myself.

A swedish death-metal band presumably. Or was that a threat? (Not terribly good at them myself, and to be fair, you're difficult to understand at the best of times.) Death threats? hmmmm. As our esteemed immoderator, I'm sure you've read Yahoo's Terms of Use. I certainly have - many plugs can be pulled for lots of reasons. Not to mention the law of your land - if the words are too long or the concepts too difficult for you then just watch The Bill and take notes.

Fawningly, with Hugs and Stuff
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OpenHeroWars/links/)

John

Still grappling with the intricacies of this insult thingy, despite encouragement from Nick and Julian and the usual incitement from Peter :). Have a nice day.