Re: New poll for OpenHeroWars

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_XaJ6kCcvH6RO6DuAoauLpdEFPygM3EObWPqkUw8MnEFLLA0qm2O4W23xinLTS0vyR6>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 05:21:47 -0000

I have actually revised the answers available somewhat from my initial post. The new choices are:

  o "He ought to take anti-psychotic medication, anti-depressant medication, or both."
  o "He seriously needs to get laid, and that Uleria thread on the Glorantha Digest pisses him off."
  o "He is a closer duck fornicator, sheep burner, yurt dweller, windmill tilter, or some combination of these four."   o "All of 1, 2 and 3 above."
  o "He is just misunderstood, and needs a great big Glorantha Tribe group hug."

Thanks in advance for your votes! :)