Re: [OpenHeroWars] Re: Personal Services (Facials My Speciality) was I Want Beaks AKA Roasting a Smelly Goat (was [Who's afraid of the big bad moderator?])

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_jMtX7rH9_GVF-yt2sgcxtzfe3lIQtULs436jZSxv-AZ58lLhp2PSlFPaMiHpD5VOcCwG>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:05:25 +1000

I still don't like any of you. Gedday.

Nick:

> Oh my god! You don't suppose he's getting his rocks off by reading
> John's posts?
>
> Yeugh!

That's simply beyond belief. How *disgusting* :( . Even John doesn't get his rocks off reading John's posts*.

*(excwept ferrr da ones about you-know-wwat :)

Is it ok to flame oneself? Still kinda learning the ropes....

Cheers and Insults

John

nysalor_at_Zm1VJmwtGRzCemBD-ceo8Jn__-VA0AHOimMcv9jspdm-onctH5mDJ23qxu9nVRWtssk6xANO7GNo3wg.yahoo.invalid John Hughes

When the Duck laid that kiss on me last night, I swear my thighs just went up in flames! He must practice on melons or something.