Re: re:

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_ZSvm3dutPGXSiB0VBT5ajbh5SLlYkTil18BAXH0r3Q0PN1sr9--BASfgLnZgMClYb5ur3zh>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:04:04 -0000

A whinging perennial loser writes:

> Ok no problem Graham, as my efforts are so completely inadequate I
> will cancel the demo's I had planned. It will save me the bother
> of hauling the books over to the States with me.

Stop being such a whiner, Boatright. It's pathetic.

And stick to the Mission Statement: rant like a demented madman! Don't just moan on and on like a sore loser. We've all got better things to do than listen to your sour grapes.

Where's all this top-notch Aranwyth stuff you've been hinting at for years, eh? Isn't it time to put up or shut up?