Ah stop waving your hair about you big Nandan boy.

From: aranwyth_at_BnHXOJAJSRPx3qoo0BNY4Db9Z5yATzbh23OeiCBFPwhokrUooZtPxx8eoPgcPPzTGte
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:26:49 -0000

julian.lord_at_1L0tXNKyBOy3_G-Cg6AtCIc0nFUy3v0j-5FfbjwQhIR6-vMKPMdHLu9H6rkqvp2YchWdth-TfZGSBttVlA.yahoo.invalid

>G) Boasting that "I do A which is a <expletive _at_ deleted> more than

Hey nice paraphrase. I must be illerate I never knew that paraphrase was another word for misquote. You should come over here, Sinn Fein could really use your help reinterpreting the Belfast agreement