Re: You always yurt the one you love,

From: kmnellist_at_3nFtAUlDce52syOQ6UIh0J1pKpfe74H-IXV1vBhcjv2J-BJ06aqf0gwTqHSFgirwZm
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:40:58 EDT

In a message dated 03/09/01 11:39:29, you write:

<< AUGUSTA, ME— Despite already negligible figures, sales of geodesicdome   dwellings somehow managed to drop even further in the second  quarter of 2001, Alternative Homes magazine reported Tuesday. "Last  year, I sold just one dome, to some hippie who'd inherited $80,000," >>

Isn't the Pavic Temple a geodesic dome type thnig? Wasn't Lord Pavis a bit of a hippie.

<< Augusta dome-home-kit salesman Bruce Wyner said. "I figured, hey,  it's his money." Geodesic domes are currently the worst-selling  alternative dwelling in the U.S., followed closely by the yurt.

Down with Pentans!

Keith