Re: [OpenHeroWars] Digest Number 42

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_I2DDhoX-NyW3myxpa8vBg4OiKlyI40nAZirPfShvSnn7dOF9y9HGr6HDyOTL3VxlXQGSA>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:10:31 +0000

>**Ahem**. While I've never conducted a poll, I do believe that
>non-drivers form at least an appreciable minority of the
>contributors to this list.

And your point is???

>Brooke's usual acerbic wit has been increasingly tempered by warm fuzzy
>parental hormones,

read "hasn't bothered contributing to so many discussions"

> Stafford has learned to spell,

read "found the spell checker"

> Robertson is all sweetness
>and light (unless you call him 'Rod', or 'Robinson', which I recommend you
>do frequently)

read "should move to scotland, where no one believes the name Robinson exists"

>Lord is frequently comprehensible

read "Hughes missed the mathematical analysis of hw rules thread"

>Hughes has calmed down on
>the more salacious of his duck obsessions

read "because of his even more salacious obsession with vingan and levitating bald lunar chick poser figures"

>and even Metcalfe has shown a
>reasonable, polite side we never thought existed

read "possibly because he is scared of being moderated out off the web?"

>The loonies have largely
>gone quiet or left the main lists in high dudgeon

Time to find some more loonies, perhaps?

>I hardly recognise the lists any more. If this keeps up I'll even begin to
>understand TI's Digest posts.

I was very scared to find a post of TI's that I not only could understand, but could reply to. I expect a return to form soon...

>Where is our esteemed Open moderator when we need him?

Singing...

"Where have all the grognards gone? <Long time passing...>"

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_c_m0aitqJpvhnq-zFWEWXoQIIFhAt8l8mwqQY6IE33M9FuUReDUA5eIaK7HDwElqWGv1tL2Tz0PirK02CDP_3g.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.