Re: [OpenHeroWars] Ducking The Issue - was Fowl and personal abuse

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_fACmBcGrdz9L3sstM57dMN_HpFiyHrUjaGLaEwNUu9YUCpHCat9ePcrDyoHKo2_n-rFu>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:56:10 +1100

Solidarity Siblings!

Our quiet, timid, young Brooke ventures out of his shell...

>Wulf Corbett. Dan Pettersson.

>Wankers.

Succinct, but hardly a comprehensive listing.

>Don't s'pose we can invite them in here for a kicking, eh?

We've never been exclusive, have we? Bitchy, biased, bloody-minded, cruel, egotistical (not you Peter), unfair, secretly playing D20 Bunnies and Burrows, and often missing our medication, but never exclusive. Gods, they even let me in.

Invite 'em in for a round or ten. Be nice. Things have been quiet of late, so we're hardly short of topics:

and my personal favourite:

Just remember to rant a lot.

>Love to y'all, Nick

Cuddles, bunny