Re: [OpenHeroWars] Digest Number 56

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_woc4tvlJRkzy4XwY-S3VrPGwWOy1sIkcaaw3UP1e0paryfx7lVmB6LKIUv2R9xdTNd6a>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:52:02 +1100

Once again I'm stunned by the breathtaking awareness of David's insight. He's our very own little Pauline Hanson.

> It must something hereditary. Let me guess John Hughes your parents
marched against
> the Vietnam war didn't they. The same of bollocks the anti war protesters
came off with
> during that conflict is the same shit protesters came off with then now.

  1. It was Graham you seem to have been addressing, not me. Different leftie fuckwit. (Coming from David, its a badge of pride).

2). My parents never marched against anything in their life, let alone Vietnam. If you know as much about Vietnam as you seem to know about the current situation, you got it all from Sly Stallone movie anyway.

3). Have you applied your logic to your own situation? On the assumption, of course, that you have parents....

Cheers

John