Re: [OpenHeroWars] another bloody Julian Lord e-mail on the useless bloody OpenHeroWars list AKA hole that Mr. Robinson doesn't like (yuck!)

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_Ej7ceuwVh7i99XNYCGoAR3oHkdKJNOvIqgbz4yYgJCJ2RzP-5BVn7e0E93DE8ZDcZ3dLV>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 11:35:06 +0100

> the useless bloody OpenHeroWars list AKA hole that Mr. Robinson doesn't
> like (yuck!)

Actually Julian I love this list. Gives me the chance to ask questions like :

What the fuck is your problem? What have you got against the Digest? I've never once stomped on any of your threads however much of a meandering, pointless, boring pile of wank they may have been. Now I understand that poor Jane deary can't stand having to scroll down and delete more than a couple of lines, but what's with you? The threads you want are *perfect* for the digest. Are you just being an arse for the fun of it? I don't get it.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_2qIHzTq2NNfF23XwTg8NkdvCsiHMFQzAao8Tc2Og_Xg5cBvYAj7u-335LiTZmDUY69p6ioQoTI-m8dA.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.