Re: [OpenHeroWars] King of Sartar

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_rJq-7aOXkhTL1LxZL8V2k0L8bXSO1-ltQ1yOUuQjRH3pO0kn-ymX5H2sVNhWmaB9Y3NG4>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:23:48 +0100

>Anyone know what the problem with quoting King of Sartar is.
>Bearing in mind it is referenced in Hero Wars products. Could this
>being another one of Brooke's fascist style rulings?

The vast majority of King of Sartar is completely unnecessary for running a HW game. The level of detail, obfuscation and anthropo-mystical-wanking in the book isn't compatible with a newbie friendly list. Take it to the Digest.

Just out of interest, does anyone know what Boatright's problem with discussing matters on the Digest is? I've never seen him take a thread there, even when moderated off his prefered list.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at__q2frIj6zsSim_ofbX_WlsIQt2nfIp0kHqHMNu9MGN2nacGXMYZDESbNlF796q51gmPNCZgUchwQ6jM.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.