"GURPS Ducks"?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_NCzLaOkdvl_QXI7zIiZfw9OxhTpkjJEph2xL04FUxeRqQNhFalInVcFwhkJGR>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:00:34 +0100

I remember reading a bit back that Jane had pondered converting Forgotten Realms to HW... well, I'm kind of working the other way. For a little project we've got, I'm looking at converting HW Ducks to...

GURPS (ironically reflecting the new Issaries-SJ axis...)

Before I plunge into it, I was just wondering if anyone here had done the same thing, or had any thoughts, tips or templates to share. Has anyone played around with this? Ever ruined a sci-fi or fantasy GURPS game with one of our feathered friends? Crikey, converting theism should prove fun...

All the best,

Stu.