Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Camelot was a Yurt

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_NNP8YGJKtJMsQK8171G6OAV6NBoc254ECZUODKNGtlTIxVy8QIqD9jylPIdOn>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:13:57 +0100

> Or can it really be that the Knights of the Round table were a sacred band
of
> poststructuralist kangaroo-riding proto-Christian yoghurt fermenters from
the
> Bible Belt ?

& Digest:
> Telling Yoghurt God A about Yoghurt God B eventually leads to an identity
> challenge, where the yoghurt itself finally decides which of the two is
> the "real" yoghurt god, and banishing the other into non-existence.

You've got a big thing going with the yoghurt today, Julian :o)

[This topic... no, not yoghurt... has seen much debate on Arthurnet over recent years (http://lists.mun.ca/archives/arthurnet.html); personally I approach this from a 'historia belli' POV: not necessarily rendered murderous by the mythic context - it isn't really my forte - but rather annoyed to see such a disingenuous presentation and manipulation of military developments over the ages in support of their theory]