Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: EVIL & elitist UW publications plus HQ Next Week !!!!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_eN3b3EPYQuQN7UmhL9ZksDEKkLZI5oCuoQXHZK9DYWvLTmiO7-hxZ7c2tdY7w>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:34:28 +0100 (BST)

> Yay !
>
> It's sterile non-topic time again !!! :-(

Ah, but it's vitally important that the list distinguishes between nasty unofficial publications and Real, Proper, Official ones. After all, only the elite can get hold of the fan publications (visit web site, click buttons next to single-digit prices,, it arrives: terribly hard!), whereas everyone can get hold of the Issaries products (erm, $100 for a rulebook, which then *doesn't* arrive....)

> PS Can someone(s) better suited than me please post
> something
> beautiful and optimistic about HQ being released
> Next Week to HeroQuest-RPG ?

Not and keep a straight face, no.

Yay! HQ will arrive next week! It will be on time! There will be no (more) delays! All delivery pigs watered and ready to fly....

No, I'll start celebrating when I've *got* it!

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/